Remedy Radio Episode 3 – Education: Learning Our Way to Peace and Freedom
Be sure to watch the VIDEO version of this podcast on our Youtube channel, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idYonHxM8ZU
A. Education as we know it
a. Literacy is a form of slavery, until a systematic form of critical thinking is practiced by the reader.
b. Define educare
i. Oxford Latin, Johnson’s 1855
c. Define occult
i. Oxford Latin
d. Gatto: why he resigned
e. Different types of education
i. Servile education, Outcome-Based Education
ii. Liberal Arts education, comprehensive understanding
1. School of Kings example
2. Negroponte bye bye books, hello electronic books (in African villages with no power)
iii. What kind of education did you get?
1. Here’s how to find out:
a. If you were given a methodology by which you can validate the contents of your mind- i.e. discern fact from fiction, reality from un-reality… you were taught a liberal education, which teaches you the secret of learning anything for yourself. Full spectrum education, that of polymaths
b. If not, then like the rest of us, you were likewise conditioned to be a service worker, by way of the outcome based education method which makes us dependent on others to verify facts for us.
iv. The goal of the scientific dictatorship- to control your mind
1. "The Impact of Science on Society", published in 1951, by Bertrand Russell
a. "Education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished." (Page 50 - The Intended Result of Education)
f. Auto-didactic autonomy
i. You can choose to resurrect your curiosity, by asking questions
ii. Neil Postman quote, Lies my teacher told me
iii. Why do we need public schools?
1. Brett V. School Sucks Podcast - difference between mafia and govt, schools
2. Prussian style education system waters down critical thinking, encourages conformity, crushes curiosity
iv. Without these abilities, we lack intellectual self-defense
1. Fear, confusion, frustration, anger
a. Lack of problem solving skills / amygdala
v. 15,000 hours of school to learn how to be better slaves / Brett V.
vi. Why in that time are we not taught a systematic form of critical thinking?
1. Makes us easier to manage and manipulate
2. Dis-abled education, the dis-ability to learn for ourselves
vii. Presented with confusion daily, no compass of critical thinking, which escalates into competitive confrontations, where anger, and emotional and physical violence
viii. Solution: identify needs, refrain from reactive judgments, and identify common ground.
1. However, the status quo has deprived us of the 3 essential tools of thriving in this world: how to learn for ourselves, how to recognize when others are deceiving us, and how to communicate with compassion.
g. What is it that we’re not being taught?
i. The art of making consistent, accurate decisions
ii. Learn how to recognize fraud and avoid its consequences
1. Fallacies, errors in building conclusion, or deception
iii. Undermine our ability to communicate
iv. Emotions, from safety mech to mech of enslavement
1. Locking our minds
2. Preventing critical thinking
3. “Between stimulus and response, there is a space, and in that space resides our choice” Viktor Frankl, - either to observe, learn, and grow- or to revert to reaction without thought
a. When we fail to exercise critical thinking in the formation of our choices, we become our own oppressors.
v. Plato quote: price good men pay…
vi. 7 liberal arts, Trivium, Quadrivium, 5-senses
vii. 3-4-5 triangle of Pythagoras
viii. 5 W’s + H, Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric, (Knowledge, Understanding, Wisdom), how to observe, how to think, how to communicate
ix. Why do we need logic?
1. Intro to logic group in T&H community
2. PR 023 + 024
h. War on Consciousness
i. Deprive you of full spectrum analysis, visible spectrum vs. invisible
ii. Etymology of Government:
1. Gubernare, a verb, “to control”
2. Mente, a noun, “the mind”
3. World Government, is an effort to control the world mind, and this is done through corporate multimedia which takes hold because public Education prepares our minds for pure unfiltered download from “authority”
iii. Conspire /conspiracy
1. All warfare based on deception.
2. Truth is the first victim of war.
i. Define corruption, evil
i. Depriving you of info you need to survive and thrive
ii. Axiom of non aggression
j. Value of occult knowledge in warfare / undermining education
i. The Education Act 1496 was an act of the Parliament of Scotland (1496 c. 87) that ordered the schooling of those who would administer the legal system at the local level. This made schooling compulsory for the first time in Scotland. The intent was to improve the administration of justice nationwide and to make the legal system more responsive at the local level.
ii. The Scottish Kirk first required mass education to ensure it citizenry could read the Holy Bible and as a result Scotland enjoyed the highest literacy rates in Europe in the 1600s. In 1696 the Scottish Parliament passed the “Act for Setting Schools” which solidified the necessity for educating every citizen by providing teachers in every parish.
iii. Kindergarten, primary and secondary education schools
1. 1700’s Volksschule
a. Industrialized world
2. Prior to that, liberal education
B. The History of Corruption in Education
i. Prussian Education system
2. Real Schul, Volkschul
i. Prussian Education System
1. Every individual had to become convinced, in the core of his being, that the King was just, his decisions always right, and the need for obedience paramount. The schools imposed an official language, to the prejudice of ethnic groups living in Prussia. The purpose of the system was to instill loyalty to the Crown and to train young men for the military and the bureaucracy. As the German philosopher Johann Gottlieb Fichte, a key influence on the system, said, "If you want to influence [the student] at all, you must do more than merely talk to him; you must fashion him, and fashion him in such a way that he simply cannot will otherwise than what you wish him to will." 
ii. Hegelian Dialectic, right and left Hegelians
1. Chaos / Confusion / Corruption
2. Chaos Sorcery / Dialectic of Deception
a. Foreshadows need for 3rd party, Anti-Masons
iii. Charlotte Iserbyt (investigator of Foundation minutes for the Reese Committee-Norman Dodd, who uncovered the modern conspiracy to subvert public education)
1. Father in S&B
a. Featured in upcoming Alex Jones film, April 2011
b. Define Conspiracy
i. “conspiracy theory” introduced in 1997, after 1996 film
1. Create a fuzzy sense of reality, denying you the lens through which you can see clearly
c. Groups behind the curtain have access to the secrets of learning
d. The 7 liberal Arts are the Secret of Secret Societies, and also the secret to Self-Teaching Anything, - knowing them allows you to become an artist and fully express yourself, hence why these Tools and their importance has been occulted from public awareness.
e. You have now been introduced to the natural process of education, what you do with it, is YOUR CHOICE.